Dr.Shengbing Xu,School of Applied Mathematics,Guangdong University of Technology,China
- I received my master degree from Xiangtan University, Xiangtan, P. R. China, in 2001.
- I was awarded the title of “Excellent Advisor” of Contemporary Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling (CUMCM) in 2017.
- I am a member of councils of National University Big Data Education Alliance.
- I am a senior SAS data analysts.
- I am Rural Science and Technology Commissioner.
- My Research interests include big data, maritime search and rescue, mathematical modeling, machine learning, artificial intelligence, etc.
- I am good at applying mathematical knowledge in different application areas.
- I have published more than 20 journal and conference papers, 2 monograph chapters, 27 invention patents, 2 software copyrights, 2 art works copyrights. I serves as a reviewer in IEEE ACCESS.
- I have been granted two Guangdong province Science and Technology Planning projects for my application research.